Pokémon Go Working Trick!



Pokémon Go Working Trick!



Pokémon Go is going such a viral and everyone wants to catch new Pokémon. I was wondering how come there is no working trick out there for Pokémon Go?  Before this I've read so many articles and seen so many videos, but nah! They were all useless and not working. I wonder how they worked for them. But then I came across this app/method which is completely working.

Yes, now you don't have to go anywhere and run behind the Pokémon like others. Unlike all other techniques this one does not require your phone to be rooted! Isn't that great? I'm not sure if I'll get banned for using such method. But who cares, the game gets boring after a while anyway. 

So, before they rule out any more updates with a fix! You can follow this method and get all the Pokémons you want!

What this trick does?


Well, this trick lets user to enter any location as he wants preferably in his country and it provides with on-screen joystick which lets user to move around as he likes.

So, you just have to know the location of the Pokémon and you're good to go! Plus, there's additional benefit of hatching the Egg. 

Use your Lure Modules, Incense, Lucky Egg and improve your XP along with all the new Pokémon.

What are the pre-requisits for this trick to work?

Basically, this method only works for ANDROID devices with version Marshmallow and above only!

I know majority of people don't have Marshmallow but you can find a person who has and use his phone to play for a while or install BlueStacks emulator for android on your PC and play. Latter method is not yet tested, but depending upon this post, I'll try and post that method too!

I have not checked this method on Iphones too! So, if you've tried the let me know in comments below.

What to do?

1Go to Google Play Store and download this Fly GPS app (Fake GPS). I'm not sure what's written ahead of that since I don't know which language it is!

2. Open the app and it will ask you to check 'allow mock locations' in settings. So, this is how you do it. 

  • Go to Settings and find Developer Options. If it's not there then it's probably hidden and you can unhide it by going to Settings > About Phone > Click 3 times on Build Number.



  • After this, you go back and find Developer Options and in that you Select mock location app as Fly GPS.


  • Turn on your GPS and move to next step.


3. Open the app and click on the search button on the bottom left. There you can enter the location of your choice. You must enter the location of your country, since there have been mixed results about the location outside of your country. 

4. Red location marker will appear, click on it. It will show the menu like below. Click on GPS service Run and in the next dialog click on JoyStick Location Mode- (Pokémon)
Yes! They have made this app specially for Pokémon!





5. You are almost done! Go to Pokémon GO app and you will see a joystick on your screen and your player on the chosen location of your choice! Yeah! That's right!
you can see the joystick on the left!
Voila! I'm done!
Yes. It worked completely! For the record this is the location far away from my actual location.


I do not take any responsibilities of this app. Use it at your own risk! I'm just sharing the information I got. If you want me to try and share the post for BlueStacks, let me know that too.

Let me know what you think in comments below. Keep Playing! Keep Going!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Add Menu Tabs in Blogger

Android Firebase: Integrate Google Login in Your App

Android : How To Integrate Google AdMob in your android application using Firebase